Kim Martucci's Blog

Kim is so in love with the science of meteorology that her number one hobby is chasing tornadoes. On her most exciting excursion into tornado alley, she spotted twelve of the dangerous storms. The story she broadcast about that trip helped earn her an Emmy Award nomination as best weathercaster in New England.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Yikes!!  Has it been that long?  Sorry for the tardy update.  You know you are in trouble when the WUSA Webmaster threatens to cancel your blog (wink wink to Rick.)

 

Okay, here’s your weather scoop:  it’s COLD!  I think living down here has kind of turned me into a weather wimp.  I once was hardy.  I once worked in Buffalo and plunged myself head-long-first into Lake Effect Snow (LES) live shots!  Now, here I am wondering if the small chance of a flurry Thursday will induce a panic.  If you are a snow lover, then your best odds for seeing a nice accumulation of an inch or more by Friday is to head to Deep Creek, MD.  As some lake moisture gets pushed up the mountain ranges far to our west, it gets wrung out like a sponge.  Happy skiing to you if that’s in your game plan.

 

In other news…I have a holiday party to attend and absolutely nothing to wear.  Sound familiar?  I found my favorite stand by dress, however, it is looking a little small these days.  Note to self – lay off the mashed potatoes…

 

 

 

 

1 Comments:

At December 12, 2006 at 4:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim - you're blogging? How did I not find this before! Way cool...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home