Kim Martucci's Blog

Kim is so in love with the science of meteorology that her number one hobby is chasing tornadoes. On her most exciting excursion into tornado alley, she spotted twelve of the dangerous storms. The story she broadcast about that trip helped earn her an Emmy Award nomination as best weathercaster in New England.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Late Night Wrap

It is 2:02 AM. Normally, anyone who knows my morning routine would say "Big deal -- You're normally up at that time, right?" Actually, no. I normally get up in about 15 minutes. I didn't get up early, either. I'm up because I am on vacation and staying up very very late. You know what? I LOVE IT! Yup...all week long. I'm going right back into night owl mode as if I never left.

I just thought I'd say "Hello" from vacation and let you know that I am catching up on a year's worth of sleep. Don't worry, I've left you in good hands with Howie. I'll be back next week. Now I have to get back to my dilemma: Where did I leave my Scotch Tape??? Ugh.

Happy wrapping!!

1 Comments:

At December 27, 2006 at 9:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please come back soon. Howard is irritating like a little gnat that has flown into your eye. Plus I love your hot bod.

Enjoy your break.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home