Kim Martucci's Blog

Kim is so in love with the science of meteorology that her number one hobby is chasing tornadoes. On her most exciting excursion into tornado alley, she spotted twelve of the dangerous storms. The story she broadcast about that trip helped earn her an Emmy Award nomination as best weathercaster in New England.

Friday, May 23, 2008

MY BLOG IS MOVIN' ON UP (TO THE EAST SIDE!)

BOOOOOOOO! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! I'M SORRY,
TO GET TO IT!!



I have moved around a lot for my career. So far I have collected 7 license plates. This move, however, should be easier. I don't have to visit the DMV, rather all I have to do is give YOU my new address for my blog. Yup, the good old blogs are on the move as WUSA relaunches its website. So, here is the address you need to visit in the future if you want to know all the ins and outs that make up my hectic life: http://tinyurl.com/weatherkimblog


YES, THAT NEW ADDRESS TAKES YOU TO MY *CURRENT BLOG* AT WUSA TV 9 IN DC...
but me thinks I still might revive *this* blog... it is hard to let things go!!





Anyway, there is more scoop on my new blog, including how you can have your own blog right with us at WUSA. So, mosey on over to my new blog called "In a Martucci Minute" -- clever, huh? I have a few updates already posted (we've been practicing all week) and let me know what you are thinking...


As for this blog? Don't worry. I have a link under my blog roll over there that will always bring you back here to my archives. Sniff Sniff. I'm going to miss this place. Sigh. See you on the other side...


--Weather Kim



And now, how about an old favorite to launch my move!



Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At May 23, 2008 at 7:07 AM , Blogger Yota said...

Just a quick question then.
I noticed the same on Mikes Blog, and as you described the entire site will move...
So the question is one of navigation from the News site itself, which is how I found your blogs and how I continue to navigate to them.

Namely the page with "faces" on the wusa9 site.

That itself will move and link to the new blog? (same navigation format?)

Anyways I'll tag along, I enjoy the blogs I post to, and I hope it's mutual. It's like this... your blogs (those I read) give me something to think about and I try to give you something back.
I'm just not sure at times that's how it's supposed to work, but that's what I do...

 
At May 23, 2008 at 7:12 AM , Blogger Kim M. said...

Hang in there, Yota...I think the way you will be able to find us at the new website will be under the "community" tab at the top of the new site. Once there, the drop down menu will have a "blogs" section. You can click on that and the familiar "faces" page will pop up. At least that is how it is supposed to work...keep your fingers crossed that the launch of the new website actually launches!
--Kim

 
At March 27, 2009 at 9:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lookin' nice today! Keep up the good work. Good luck moving the blog.
-W

 
At September 25, 2010 at 11:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You without doubt have a style all your own when it comes to creating these nice blog posts.

 
At November 3, 2010 at 10:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always inspired by you, your thoughts and way of thinking, again, appreciate for this nice post.

- Mark

 
At November 5, 2010 at 2:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am doing research for my university thesis, thanks for your brilliant points, now I am acting on a sudden impulse.

- Lora

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home