Kim Martucci's Blog

Kim is so in love with the science of meteorology that her number one hobby is chasing tornadoes. On her most exciting excursion into tornado alley, she spotted twelve of the dangerous storms. The story she broadcast about that trip helped earn her an Emmy Award nomination as best weathercaster in New England.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

MY FAVORITE DENTIST

I'm human. I don't enjoy going to the dentist. But honestly? I have found a dentist that *really* goes out of his way to take the anxiety (and pain) out of the process. YIPPEE! I'm telling ya, these pearly whites? They take / took a lot of work over the years. Some people eat what they want, brush occasionally and never get a cavity. I get a cavity just thinking about a gumball (Okay...so I can't walk past ANY gumball machine without buying one...and if I don't have a quarter? I have no problem asking a stranger for one...that was an exaggeration, but you get the point.)

The only drawback with a dentist constantly checking with you to see if you're feeling any pain is that he usually asks while there is a bunch of tools in your mouth and it is difficult to answer. I'm not sure how he distinguishes a mumbled "no" from a mumbled "yes". I guess most people just say "no"!

Since it is Spring Break, his ADORABLE little girls, Sloan & Cameron, were hanging out with Dad in the office. I had a nice little chat with the star TENNIS players...Watch out Wimbledon!

Thanks Dr. Morra!

2 Comments:

At March 28, 2008 at 9:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I SOOOO FEEL U !!!
AMERICA (aka Mz USA)

 
At March 28, 2008 at 6:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We think those are the cutest little girls in the world! Thanks for highlighting them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home