Kim Martucci's Blog

Kim is so in love with the science of meteorology that her number one hobby is chasing tornadoes. On her most exciting excursion into tornado alley, she spotted twelve of the dangerous storms. The story she broadcast about that trip helped earn her an Emmy Award nomination as best weathercaster in New England.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

BLOG ISSUES...THIS IS A SCARY TEST FROM THE 80s ...

GUESS WHO!

Okay, since Sunday, our "blogger" technology has been acting up, not allowing us to post pictures or video to our blogs. I have this HUGE Cumberland weekend blog all ready to go, but first I have to edit it, insert pictures, and video. That may take a little while, but I hope to have it up by Tuesday night. In the mean time, I thought I would do a TEST picture posting...Evidently, it works. Have I ever mentioned that I was mistaken for a boy a GOOD CHUNK OF MY CHILDHOOD? Hmmm...wonder how that could have happened? THANKS FOR THE GREAT HAIR mom!


BTW...Those little guys are "Snuffy" and "Snoopy", but not necessarily in that order...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 12, 2008 at 9:48 AM , Blogger Yota said...

I see the pic, no video though.
I also saw your Cumberland post, but no comment on that...

I just posted here to tell you that you are the spitting image of my niece (more or less). She's working on a degree in Athens GA (bulldog) ATM. I think business major... A gorgeous but "athletic" young woman with a major adolescent B-Ball and Softball resume. (she was recruited (villanova) but decided to drop her career in athletics).

You do have a strong face, but I find that attractive, as there are many ways to "be attractive".

The best thing to do as always, is accent the positive. Most cannot be universally attractive, but you can always go for the majority. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home