Kim Martucci's Blog

Kim is so in love with the science of meteorology that her number one hobby is chasing tornadoes. On her most exciting excursion into tornado alley, she spotted twelve of the dangerous storms. The story she broadcast about that trip helped earn her an Emmy Award nomination as best weathercaster in New England.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

WHAT'S IN YOUR BAG? THE VIDEO!

Did you take the quiz from my last blog entry? Are you ready to find out who carrys what food, drink and other odd things in their purse? The 9 News Now Morning Team takes you where cameras normally don't go.

Cue the over-dramatic music, Dim the lights, ROLLING:

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 6, 2008 at 5:33 AM , Blogger Yota said...

I peeked, you didn't show us 'everything'(not even pepper spray), so thanks for keeping it tame.

I was just giving you a mans perspective. (I'm a man)

So no offence, just humor is all.

 
At March 7, 2008 at 12:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have reduced my purse to a wristlet, becuase I kept everything in it. Now I only carry recipts.
Mz America

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home