Kim Martucci's Blog

Kim is so in love with the science of meteorology that her number one hobby is chasing tornadoes. On her most exciting excursion into tornado alley, she spotted twelve of the dangerous storms. The story she broadcast about that trip helped earn her an Emmy Award nomination as best weathercaster in New England.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

ENGAGEMENT PICS -- CAN'T DECIDE!

Okay, I had some engagement pictures taken with Ben at the height of the Cherry Blossoms last week. I have posted a few of the proofs here. There are sooooooooooooooooooo many more than the limited few I have posted, but I want to get a sense of which direction we should go:

Stick to the close up? Try to show off some cherry blossoms? Feature a Monument (hello George! Maybe crushes on dead presidents shouldn't associated with my engagement picture...) How about showing off my favorite memorial? (The Jefferson)

What about black and white vs COLOR?

Sitting?

Standing?

Smooching???

Anyway, have a look and then feel free to vote. I have a poll on the right side of my blog. I may post some more pictures later...but for now, I want to get an idea of which way I should go...
You know who made these pictures awesome? Our creative photographer, Amy of Amy Czelusniak Studios. What a pro. (Plus she had just the perfect BOBBY BROWN lipstick that I borrowed...) She knows what works! Thanks Amy!
Thanks for helping me out. Of course, Big Ben gets 50% of the vote...















































Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At April 9, 2008 at 1:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim ~ I LOVE them ALL!!! I wouldn't know which one to pick, but I'll have to vote for one! I love hearing all about the planning as it reminds me of my wedding in 1991!! I'm actually doing a scrapbook for my husband for our anniversary this year ~ a sort of Just the Two of Us (even though we have two awesome boys!). Can't wait to know which one you and Ben choose (maybe one we aren't seeing??!!) Have a great day! Narmeen

 
At April 9, 2008 at 6:46 PM , Blogger Yota said...

It wasn't too difficult for me to choose. I like them all but the cherry blossoms and the genuine and sincere expressions of happiness on both of your faces (I could tell even as a side shot), well...
Like I said, no contest.

 
At April 10, 2008 at 1:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

2nd pic down, color cherry blossoms. Not a big fan of black and white pics.

 
At April 11, 2008 at 9:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim -- hard to choose! They are all great. I'm kind of partial to the black and white one in front of the Lincoln, but the one of the two of you in front of the washington Memorial is great too!

My husband just shouted over to me how you met? You've probably talked about it in your blog, but I just because a blogger! Congrats again!

 
At April 17, 2008 at 1:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pic #1.

 
At April 19, 2008 at 8:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim,

I vote for picture number 1. May God bless you and Ben as you embark upon the journey of uniting as man and wife. May it be all the two of you have ever dreamed of.

Brynda

 
At April 24, 2008 at 8:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

BB -
I look you up every once in a while because I like knowing I know someone cool and famous. CONGRATS! You guys look so happy. I love that the whole world has a say in your decisions.....Don't know if it makes it easier or harder, but fun none the less... Wear that huge rock with lots of happiness! Miss you-
GT

 
At April 25, 2008 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Kim M. said...

Hey GT...I thought *I* was GT and you were BB...(at least that is how I have it in my year book!) How's things? How odd that we communicate via a blog, no? Come for a DC visit! Name a date and I'll be here... Miss you too!
xoxo

 
At May 16, 2008 at 3:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

close up is the best but try it in black and white or sephia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home