Kim Martucci's Blog

Kim is so in love with the science of meteorology that her number one hobby is chasing tornadoes. On her most exciting excursion into tornado alley, she spotted twelve of the dangerous storms. The story she broadcast about that trip helped earn her an Emmy Award nomination as best weathercaster in New England.

Friday, February 29, 2008

DRESS, HEADBANDS & BOWLS - A Few small OBSESSIONS!

Recently I have had a few things ON MY mind. I find my fingers doing the walking to these websites (embedded within) an awful lot recently. Next weekend I am going to hang at a special party out in Cumberland. Have I doted on Cumberland enough recently? LOVE IT. Anyway, I was thinking about what I would like to wear and can't get this Anthropologie Dress out of my mind...rumor has it that their M St. location has 2 in my size.... Me thinks I'll be heading to Georgetown after work...

Then, my work-out buddy, Angie, got me hooked on these very functional AND fashionable diamond-studded elastic headbands. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? Working out and being stylish -- Perfect. Even better, they're CHEAP. LOVE IT. They're a steal at Claire's.

And even though I can't make the trip to Maine, I can live vicariously via the net. The Brooder House Auction in Union Maine has emailed me their latest photos for their upcoming auction on March 6th. I am kind of hoping the wave of popularity that has kept BANDED BOWLS pricier for the last several years will fade. I'll be waiting in the wings to scoop them all up if that happens (Martha Stewart created the Jadeite wave about a decade ago, and still no back to normalcy there...grrrrrrrr.) Ahhh, if only they could be sleepers.
Y-A-W-N
Sigh. If you're ever travelling up the Maine mid-coast, take your brood over to the Brooder House for some awesome steals and great Downeast accents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home