Kim Martucci's Blog

Kim is so in love with the science of meteorology that her number one hobby is chasing tornadoes. On her most exciting excursion into tornado alley, she spotted twelve of the dangerous storms. The story she broadcast about that trip helped earn her an Emmy Award nomination as best weathercaster in New England.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

BLOG SUPPORT! BLOG PREVIEW FOR THE WEEK!!


I have been playing around with my blog. It is getting addictive. It has me thinking, how did we research stuff before the internet? The Dewey Decimal System?

I found a really great blog, written by Peter Chen, and it is all about helping the novice blogger improve their blogging skills!

Here are some of his helpful links: http://testing-blogger-beta.blogspot.com/,

I have also found it useful to read through his comments section because a lot of thoughtful people made remarks that helped me to understand his concepts better. So Peter? Hats off to you for helping us novices! Check him out!

Okay, on another note, I am getting ready to post my next Wedding Watch update. By the look of the poll to the right, I'll be blogging about how Ben and I met. This should be fun. If you haven't voted yet for what wedding topic I should blog about next, have at it!

Also to come this week -- I went hiking at Ricketts Glen State Park in Pennsylvania over the weekend. In a word? WATERFALLS! I have the video to prove it!

And finally in the week ahead, continuing with my blog "tease", Ben did something absolutely THOUGHTFUL today. It will make my fellow female blog readers go "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I wish my guy would do that!" It will have the male population saying "Why did Ben have to go and do that!" What could it have been, pray tell? Stay tuned...it is all ahead this week in my blog!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home