Kim Martucci's Blog

Kim is so in love with the science of meteorology that her number one hobby is chasing tornadoes. On her most exciting excursion into tornado alley, she spotted twelve of the dangerous storms. The story she broadcast about that trip helped earn her an Emmy Award nomination as best weathercaster in New England.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN

I'm just playing with my blog...
Have you ever tried teaching yourself HTML?
It doesn't *seem* that difficult, but there are a LOT of secret handshakes and, well, I feel like I am left outside, alone....

Bear with me while I tinker. There is no real reason for this blog posting other than I needed a place for my picture to be posted in order for me to be able to "grab it" later. Kind of a waste of time, considering we are ENTIRELY CHANGING OUR BLOGGING FORMAT SOON and this will be for nothing. BUT, if I can accomplish what I am trying to do, I will feel good about it.

A "real" posting is coming soon - and the video ain't flattering...

CARRY ON!

















4 Comments:

At May 2, 2008 at 3:12 AM , Blogger Yota said...

I played with html using notepad way back I'd say... 5 years ago?

I should have when I first got on the net in 93, I could be making big bucks now... but puters are entertainment for me and not work. I prefer work as physical exercise...
Which leads me to your last post. You call taking 3 weeks off not slacking? LOL
Bernard should make each of you get down and give him 20 for 3 weeks! (j/k)

As for Angie's surname? I guess that's up to her. I'd think she should use the name that her husband gave her, but I'm old fashioned (and male).

Have a nice weekend, I have to be in at work at 4... /arghhh!

 
At May 2, 2008 at 6:18 AM , Blogger Kim M. said...

...well....I haven't been slacking *SINCE* the hiatus... Hope you catch a nap today and have a great weekend!

 
At May 2, 2008 at 3:40 PM , Blogger Yota said...

Aye did just that (just woke up), in fact afternoon naps have been a regimen of mine for 30 years. (Americans don't have tea time or siesta)

I work six days and almost never get Saturdays off, but may take off Sunday. My body has been telling me I need a vacation...

Off during the week so I don't have to compete with "normal" people when I go out, because they are "normally" working :)

 
At June 4, 2010 at 1:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rather nice post to pay attention to at least as for me. A small question, why don't you add that article to social media? It may bring pretty big traffic here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home