Kim Martucci's Blog

Kim is so in love with the science of meteorology that her number one hobby is chasing tornadoes. On her most exciting excursion into tornado alley, she spotted twelve of the dangerous storms. The story she broadcast about that trip helped earn her an Emmy Award nomination as best weathercaster in New England.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Atticus, Boodie, Bubbles, Chester, Daisy, Frosty, George, & Kiwi
We here at 9 News Now LOVE OUR PETS



If you read my blog regularly, or watch Andrea, Mike, Angi and me in the morning, then like it or not, YOU are part of the ONE TEAM ONE DREAM team. We talk about our pets from time to time. Perhaps you've heard Mike lament about George, who has a tendency to "mark his territory" all over Mike's clothes. Maybe you've heard about Andrea's "Frosty", the one eyed, deaf-but-dearly-loved four legged friend.

We've even heard from you! Yup, we've received emails and even pictures of your pets. I recall "Honey Pot" in the background of one little boy's first day of school earlier in September.

Now it is time to test your 9 Pets knowledge. I have 8 pet pics and it is your job to guess not only their names, but which anchor they belong to on the morning team. I'll post the results a little later in the week. Dogs outnumber cats 6 to 2...


Meowwwwwwww & Wooooooooof to you! (That means good luck!)

2 Comments:

At February 11, 2008 at 3:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO FAIR, THATS OK I KNOW YOUR CAT. I'LL FIGURE OUT THE REST
MZ USA (I HAVE 6 OF MY OWN ):-)

 
At February 18, 2008 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Kim M. said...

6?!? Wow! I have 2, Ben has 2...I hope they will all get along someday (fingers crossed!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home